LEAD TIME Currently around 6 weeks for HARDWOODS or 8 weeks for SOFTWOOD from confirmation of CAD drawings however all jobs vary with the location being a factor. Please also note there is an approximate wait of 5 days for these to be produced. Please contact for more info before ordering if of concern, we are happy to try to accommodate quicker turn arounds.
- We are committed to deliver your goods as quickly as possible after receipt of your CONFIRMED order normally within 80 days. Please check this at point of order as during peak times this can be longer due to the nature of the product.
- Good will be delivered by our own Van and staff to ensure quality all the way to you where possible but may use another third party courier services to which we are bound to their terms.
- We will advise you when the goods are ready for despatch so arrangements can be made for their receipt and payment of balance.
- We carry out a quality control prior to despatch, pictures and final dimensions are available on request to ensure quality and correct sizing, please check sizes on delivery.
- ‘Single’ gates will be charged at a base rate of £49.
- ‘Double’ gates and large ‘Single’ gates will be charged at a base rate of £95.
- Additional charges are as follows.. Scotland £10, Grampian £30, Highlands £45, Scottish Offshore £100, Northen Ireland £70. Channel Islands £100.Please note these are on top off the base charge.
We will accept orders from all over the UK and can export to most of europe. Please ask for more info. Once we have dimensions for order we can estimate the courier charge.
All goods are sold subject to our refund, replacement and cancellation terms
- You have a 7 day cooling off period from the time you place the order on our site. If you wish to cancel your order, you must contact us before the 7 day deadline has passed, you can let us know by telephoning 020 8054 7535 or via the web site contact form. Due to the customised nature of the product, your order will not be actioned until this 7 day period has expired. If you request to waive these rights in writing we will proceed before the 7 day period.
- In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with your goods please inform us within 14 days starting on the day after the goods are delivered to you, and once the goods have been returned to us we will give you a full refund or replacement.The goods must be returned to us unused and if possible in the original packaging together with the receipt. If the original packaging is not available you should use similar packaging to prevent damage. Please note that goods will only be replaced/refunded if they are faulty or differs in any way with the specifications supplied by yourselves at point of order.
- All products are guaranteed against faulty workmanship, and if any are found we will be happy to replace/repair once they have been returned. Please note that timber is a natural product and is prone by its very nature to some movement and drying cracks for which we cannot be held responsible. It is essential that the care instructions are followed which are supplied with the gates. We can only ensure the results of our timber if our finishing oil or similar product with consent in writing, is used. If anything you order from us arrives damaged or especially missing items must be reported within 2 days of receipt. We will arrange for a full refund/replacement and collection. You can let us know by letter, by telephoning 020 8054 7535 or via the web site contact form.
- NOTE. We use a third party courier service in some cases. In these case please check all items are present and undamaged. If items are damaged they must be refused or signed as damaged and we must be notified immediately so that we can inform the couriers for insurance purposes. Any items damaged and signed for in good condition or notified after 48hrs cannot be refunded or replaced under warranty/guarantee.
NONE OF THE ABOVE AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAN BE FOUND here https://www.woodengatecompany.co.uk/terms-conditions/
This contract shall be construed according to the Law of England and shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of the English Courts