- universally suitable for gates opening to the left and right
- also for gates which open to the outside
- adjustable brackets (can be screwed or welded as required)**
- microprocessor control board with a range of setting options, such as pedestrian door function, automatic closing of gate, adjustable early warning time, adjustable functions when obstacle is encountered while door is closing (either total or partial gate reversal)
- interface for TorMinal programming device
- quick installation and easy electrical connection**
- self-locking without any electrical lock (up to 3.5m)
- automatic power deactivation ensures more security
- operator can be engaged and disengaged in any position (e.g. in case of power failure)
- connections for safety facilities such as warning light and 2-/4-wire light barrier (photo cell), as well as for an external consumer (DC 24 V), floating relay output
- motor and gears are protected by the patented SOMMER braking system from overload (up to 2 tons), e.g. wind loads or vandalism
- modern design
- regulated soft run, without power loss
- extremely quiet, smooth movement
- max weight per leaf 300 kg
- max torque 2500 N
- Lendth of Arm 450mm
- Power rating AC 220…240 V
- Works in temperatures between -30°C and +70°C
- 2 x Automation Arms
- 2 x 4-command remotes
- 1 x light barrier
- 1 control box
- Brackets needed.
Full instruction info HERE.
We can provide support during installation and maintenance to manufacturers specifications.
** Please note. We recommend all automation is installed by a qualified engineer. We can normally provide this service or locate someone near to you. When installing great care must be taken not to put excess stain on gate(s) or motor(s). Wooden Gate Timber Products Ltd will NOT take any responsibility for any damage found to be caused by incorrect installation.